Monday, April 13, 2009

Desirae's Easter day

All Done! And when it came time for hunting Eggs....this girl was too tired. But we had a great day anyways! Desirae helped with every step of boiling the egss, cooling them, coloring them and now eating them! (This blog loaded backwards. Nothing to do with me ofcourse! Start at the bottom and scroll up)
Shirtless(my favorite way of dressing) is convienent for this task! No unslightly staining.

Dying Easter Eggs
Making sure that "Roy-Boy" gets in the picture!

Modeling my new swimsuit

Oh, the camera! HI! CHEeeeeeeESE!

Crawling up to take a look...

Still tired....
Mom says there's something interesting on the table.

2 comments:

  1. How precious, I love that pudgy little hand over her mouth, I can hear her suck her breath in! She does love to pose! Is that a Cristmas cactus I see on your cabnet? Mine rebloomed for Tami coming! Even more blooms that at Christmas time. But NEVER-EVER like your Grma H.'s hers was amazing!! Tell me the daffodils are fake, ours are up just 2 inches. Tami said hers were all done before they left DC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daffodils are fake. I will be planting some next year, maybe. This year is for a food garden, not flowers.

    The cactus's are Grandbabies of GramaH's plant. I had their mother, but gave it to Dave's mom when we moved from CA. It bloomed massively in CA. Dave's brother has it now, it needed a home when Lynn passed. Grandma's cactus is probably close to 80 yrs old now.

    ReplyDelete