Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too much to do, so little lifetime!

My blog is always seriously behind. I have ideas and pictures of camping trips that never made it here. I have pics of produce that never made it here....and on it goes. Seriously, life is too short for all the things I want to do. I have a craft room full of fun stuff I dabble in. I have a small garden I dabble in. I have a dog and we walk, and I have a daughter that dances and I love to read. I want to listen to talk radio, music---not just Rock, I want some Classical thrown in too. But then, I love the sound of silence. I must have silence while I read or I get distracted. And I love to read. I love Face book, and playing games. I must prioritize, and that means people and pets come first. I love to shop, I even love grocery shopping. What's a girl to do? I pray for more hours in every day, but I only get those when I steal from my sleep time. Others have a bucket list....nice idea, I'm too busy doing stuff I already like to do. Oh, yeah....I LOVE LOVE LOVE not going to a boring job every day. So, that's on my list of stuff I want to do, get paid for doing something I like. It shouldn't be hard, since there is so much fun stuff. Anyone want to pay me to read....or blog...or walk their dog?

5 comments:

  1. Cute post!!! Serious you like to shop? I would have never guessed that. Me...not so much. There really is never enough time at least at this stage of life, but we are cut from the same rug so my guess is that it will always be like that. It would be nice it we could get paid to follow our passions. I remember reading ALOT when we were kids. Maybe you could be a proof reader for a book publishing company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know who LOVES to shop? MY mom. She can literally shop til everyone around her, including me, drops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you serious? I would NEVER have guessed that one.
    I'm with you on the "not enough time to do everything" post. I once read a FB entry that said, "I'm bored." I thought, how bizarre. I might never have enough hours in the day, but I am NEVER bored!
    Let me know what you figure out with that career, and you can mentor me in. It sounds so perfect. Until then, I'll just have to be happy with Mommy, Wife and Teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the never bored thing. I know when I'm tired because then I actually feel some boredom because I'm not busy doing anything. I feel the same way when I hear someone say they are bored. Ofcourse, I'm easily entertained, I can people-watch if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I was thinking we were just so interesting, with so many talents. When in reality, we are just amused by simple things. . . My bubble has been burst. ;)
    At least we know we will be happy when we are old ladies in our rockers. We won't be needing all that crazy activity. A chair by the window to watch the birds and we'll be as happy as ever.

    ReplyDelete