Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines at School

On Friday I was privileged to attend a Valentines program by the Kindergarteners at Desirae's School. The girl in the pink fur trimmed dress is Desirae. Perhaps a bit over dressed for the occasion, but she loved it. We love that dress, and we rarely have fancy occasions to wear it before she will outgrow it.
They sang Tom T. Hall's song....I love little fuzzy ducks...very cute over head projections to go with the song.
And a duet. "One little, Two little three little valentines....." It was a trio, but due to an absence it changed. Very good performances from all the kindergartens!

2 comments:

  1. I would not say over dressed at all! I love the "I love" song, I bet done by kindergartners made it all the more sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better over dressed than underdressed, and with that adorable dress I would wear it everyday! Sounds like it was a great time. She looks so happy singing, how wonderful that she is confident enough to get up in front of everyone.

    ReplyDelete