Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Little Camper


About a month ago she started doing something new. She freaks out in vaulted bathrooms. Quite literally.

So, I made provisions, bringing along the training potty when we went camping, knowing all that might be available would be a more primitive facility. When we finally found our spot in the last camp ground in Oregon that weekend.....I coaxed her into the bathroom. She was not at all receptive. When we were finished, the girl ran out to her Daddy shouting:

"Daddy! Daddy! It's a WATER POTTY!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes its what ever works and when they sing it at the top of their lungs you know your helping them concur the challenges~~and I bet DADDY was happy to hear about it also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. Bubby announces loudly each time he takes care of business, "I'm pushing a big one out for Daddy!" Yep, every. . .single. . .time!

    ReplyDelete